Thursday, August 27, 2009

Take 2

Well, today is another day- a busy day. I cooked homemade enchilada's at about 4 pm because Andrew is attending his first MBA course from 6pm-10pm. I know he's worried about it, but I'm so so proud of him! Oh ok, yeah, cigars.

Sadly, we have had some issues with the humidor. It seems to me that the humidor is very dry, which has been causing some cracking issues with our cigars.

You know, since I talked about Andrew earlier, I just wanted to say...he is so slobbery! When we smoke cigars together he leaves such a wetness on the end of the cigar- ICK! Is this normal?!

Day 2

1) Franklin Llaneza 1961

Mail Order Sample
$20 subscription
Long Filler
Toro
Smell: sweet, really really bold

This cigar was just "OK". The boldness of the smoke (perhaps it was overheating) caused the cigar to have a fiery, extremely peppery taste. Perhaps it was too dry? I'm not sure. I definitely know that I've had MUCH better!

2) Troya
Mail order sample
$20 subscription
Connecticut wrapper
Lonsdale
Smell: Mild, pleasant, very smooth

When I initially smelled this cigar I smelled a strong mint smell. Oh, and btw, I pinched the skin on my fingers using the double bladed cigar cutter :(, it hurt!!!! Any way, this cigar was GREAT! It was delicate, easy to smoke, and sometimes fruity! I was very surprised by this cigar and would definitely recommend it to someone who enjoys a milder cigar.

Btw, check out this awesome cigar I bought Andrew.

Rocky Patel engraved, 3 torch flame style with case.

Justify Full

No comments:

Post a Comment