Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday...to Me!


The 24th was my birthday, and it was a great one! Well, my celebrations actually started several days before my birthday, thanks to Andrew! He ordered me a DELICIOUS cheesecake from Carnegie Deli, but...it got here one day early, so we decided to commence celebration early. He also surprised me with strawberries, French champagne, and a beautiful necklace. What a winner!


Btw, did I mention we made jello shots!


On the 24th we had dinner with my family. The night before, I attempted to make a yellow cake with chocolate icing...did I mention from scratch? What a disaster! Although it tasted horrible, I did create some excellent art with it (per Andrew's suggestion).

My mom made a fantastic chocolate cake (From scratch) and my grandma, as usual made the absolute BEST coconut cake EVER!


All in all it was a great birthday.

Today's Cigar:
Caridad Sumatra
Wrapper: Sumatra
Size: Presidente
From: Famous Smoke Shop
Smell: very mild, somewhat sweet

This cigar was EXTREMELY MILD. It was a nice cut, at least I think so (I need Andrew's help here), and drew very easily. The cigar does leave quite an after taste in one's mouth...almost like dirt, earthy, wood like sense. It's very tobacco tasting (duh), unlike other cigars which sometimes have different tastes (i.e. fruity, spicy).




No comments:

Post a Comment