Friday, April 1, 2011

Update

Hi All,

This really isn't a cigar blog (I know - I've really been slacking!), but more of a personal update. There have been quite a few changes in my life as of late - and fortunately for me, most of them have been quite positive. First and foremost I would like to thank you all for your support over the last two months. It was a trying time of unemployment, but I'm quite proud to report that I am now gainfully employed and just finished my first week of work in the field of Human Resources. I'm thrilled about this new challenge and my co-workers seem genuinely happy that I have joined their team.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, I found your blog! I lost all my notes when my computer unexpectedly shut down. :( Anyhow, I set up a cigar specific twitter account @cpoblowinsmoke

    and email cpo @intheupstate.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pity I just found this blog too late. It seems like you are very busy even without writing about cigars and humidors as there hasn't been any update since a long time now. I liked your posts and I wish you luck with your new job! All the best!

    ReplyDelete